As much as any Realtor wants to be your main source of information, there are only so many hours in our day, filled with working with clients, lead generating, and so on. We come across articles of interest all the time, from others across the U.S. and some articles are better than others.. Here are 5 such articles:
- How much do you need to earn to afford a $500,000 home in SoCal?
- 40% of Millenials want to live within this distance of their parents
- What credit score do you need to score the homeyou’re after?
- This is America’s favorite style of home
- Is your HOA legally obligated to actually do the things they charge you for?
I hope you enjoy/learn from these articles!